Breast Cancer Surgery Clinic
In the world,breast cancer is the prior cause leading women dead.
In Thailand,this type of cancer is ranked as the second to effecton Thai women’s suffering.The breast cancer surgery clinic at the Petcharat Hospital provides the medical services by surgeons specializing in breast cancer.Before abnormality appears,the staffs will search for cancer risks,moreover,the supervision and consultation on breast are given to the patients.
Medical services and Treatment
- To provide the basic of breast examination and consultation on breast diseases by the surgeons specializing in breast cancer.
- To teach self - breast examination.
- To diagnose breast cancer by using digital mammogram and ultrasound machines.
- To diagnose breast cancer by the fine needle aspiration.The doctors use needles to pierce the cells from breast ,then these cells are investigated in pathology.This medthod can analyze whether the cells are cancerous or non cancerous .
-To serve biopsy so that makes more accurate diagnosis.
-To Operate on breast to cure the general diseases or cancerous tumors.
-To serve the continuous services after undergoing surgery such as chemotherapy hormonal replacement therapy and x-ray therapy.
Symptoms of breast cancer
- Lumps or cysts in breast
- Painful breast and the yellowish or blood discharge from the nipples
- Infected and itchy wounds around breast
- women who are over 35 years old.
- women who have the mother family histories of breast cancer or ovary cancer
- women who have undergone hormone replacement theraphy more than 5 years
- women whose menstrual cycle start before 12 years old and after 50 years old.
- Women who have constantly taken oral contraceptives for along time.
Saturday week 2,4 12.30 am. - 03.00 pm.
Contact : Out Patient Department / Surgery Clinic / Floor 1
Tel : 032-417-070-9 Ext. 1377
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org